Ozobot Bit takes the award-winning Ozobot robot to a whole new level of programming by giving users the power to fully control movement and behavior using its custom block-based programming editor, OzoBlockly. Powered by Google’s Blockly, OzoBlockly will feel very intuitive to the users of Scratch, Hop-scotch, App Inventor, Tynker or Tickle App. Block-based programming is a virtual version of brick building toys. Assemble bricks of commands to build a program. This simplified visual program-ming language enables children to learn programming while learning how to think creatively, rea-son logically and work collaboratively.
OzoBlockly offers five modes from Novice with icon-based blocks to Master with loops, logic and other advanced programming concepts. Bit has something for everyone!
The editor also provides the ability to create, save and load programs and games and easily share them with classmates, friends and the community.
- Proud Winner of “Best Robot” at the 2015 Consumer Electronics Show & 2014 International Toy Fair.
- Easy start up- just use your web browser to program Ozobot at Ozoblockly—-. It’s quick and simple to drag & drop blocks of code.
- Hours of extra fun, when you download the free Ozobot Apps, to play interactive games for every level.
- Create challenges and activities, or even design your own games to share with all your friends and the amazing Ozobot community.
- Need screen time learning? We have teacher recommended, free STEM inspired Lesson Plans, fit for different ages and levels. If you are a teacher, please contact Ozobot for free inspiring Lesson Plans for use in your classroom.
- Proud winner of many awards including Kapi’s Best Robot toy at the 2015 Consumer Electronics Show.
- Easy start up – Step 1: Pick up paper & markers to draw coded mazes – Step 2: Go to Ozoblockly.com to fully program Ozobot. It’s quick and simple to drag & drop blocks of codes.
- Hours of extra fun for boys and girls when you download A – the free Ozobot’s website activities and B – the IOS & Android Ozobot Apps to play interactive games for every level.
- Create challenges and DIY activities, or even design your own games to share with all your friends and the amazing Ozobot community.
- Need off/on screen time learning? We have teacher recommended, free programming & STEM inspired lesson plans, fit for different ages and levels.