Make learning relevant with STEM essential questions
This engaging, teacher-friendly guide helps teachers quickly and confidently infuse STEM concepts into all content areas. Real-world vignettes, sample lesson templates, discussion questions and immediately applicable action steps help you seamlessly promote college and career ready skills.
Use this inspiring guide to:
- Deepen all content areas, including English/ Language Arts
- Promote the 4Cs: communication, collaboration, critical thinking, and creativity
- Require students to take risks to solve problems
- Differentiate instruction and scaffold support
- Expand students’ specific measurable capabilities
- Incorporate design skills into the curricula
Save valuable time and confidently develop standards-aligned STEM projects in all content areas!